With over ten years experience in the tertiary sector and continuing involvement in teaching at the University and TAFE levels, Access Academix is able to provide a range of innovative products tailored for local conditions.
Mentorship of Honours and Postgraduate Students
Forcible redundancy, ill health and ever increasing workloads sometimes result in reduced supervision of students.
Access Academix can help by providing:
- Direct Supervision of students during their candidature
- Direct Supervision of students during their “write up”
- Advice, help and proof reading of the thesis
- Advice, help and proof reading of papers
- Providing ‘writing skills’ seminars for students
- ‘Presentation skills’ seminars for students.
Lectures, Teaching Sessions, Teaching Packages
- Provision of lectures and teaching sessions in the biological sciences
- Development of teaching packages
- Development of distance education (DE) teaching packages
- Development of DE courses
- Preparation of ‘virtual’ learning tools such as virtual laboratories and virtual
- scientific equipment (scenario and script writing only not computer
- programming aspects).
- Development of assessment tools
- Direct assessment of students
- Development of special assessment procedures
- Examination of Honours and Postgraduate theses.
- Development of teaching and assessment documentation
- Instructional Design
- Policy development
- Course Materials
- DE Materials
- Development of innovative virtual courses and virtual laboratories